Using our website: what you can and cannot do
Our website is available to you free of charge. We take reasonable steps to ensure our content is relevant, accurate and up to date, but we cannot guarantee that is always the case and there may be times when our website is not available or functioning properly. You must only use this website if you are over 18 years of age.
THE DETAILOur website is available to you free of charge. It is designed to work in the United Kingdom and may not be accessible, or function properly, in other locations. Some features of our website may not be available depending on your computer, mobile device or operating system. Although we will always try our best to make our website and its contents available to you, we cannot guarantee that they will be:
- accurate, error-free, or complete (from time to time the content may be out-of-date); and
- secure or free of viruses or other harmful code
- Break any laws or regulations;
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect;
- Attempt to use material for unauthorised purposes;
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms);
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements; and
- Use in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
You may use the content on our website for your own personal use only and not for any commercial use. Our website and all content published on it are owned by or licensed to us. This includes the design, layout, look and appearance of our website, as well as any animations, graphics, logos and text displayed on the site. We reserve all rights in our website and this content.
THE DETAILYou are welcome to view our website, print, download, save or store its contents, but you should not attempt to use it for unauthorised purposes. You are not permitted to (except as otherwise agreed with us in writing):
- Alter, sell, publish or reproduce or tamper with our website, or any of its contents.
- Try to gain unauthorised access to our website, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- Engage in any data mining, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to our website or while using our website.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer our website.
- Embed or otherwise distribute our website on any website, ftp server or similar.
- Alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other notices on our website.
- Upload any illegal or defamatory content or introduce viruses or any other harmful code to our website.